2018 Regattas - send your confirmed dates
- 25- ILYA Board Meeting - White Bear, MN
17-18 - Adv. RC Course - Geneva
- 6 Rules discussion - Harken
- 7 Judges Course - Bruce Martinson - Harken
- 28-29 Basic Race Committee Course - John Strassman
- 5-6 Cedar, IN Icebreaker
- 18 - Bilge Puller South Meeting
- Bilge Puller North Meeting
- 19-20 E Spring Regatta - Lake Geneva YC
- 9-10 Wawasee E Scow Regatta - Wawasee, IN
- 22-24 US Sailing JOs - Okoboji
- 23-24 MC Wisconsin Championship - Pine Lake
- 25 - LBSS Opti - Beulah
- 26-27 - TRAP X - Pine Lake
- 29-July 1 - US Sailing JOs - Lake Forest
- 5-6 Quad Lakes - Beulah
- 9-12 GLSS Dinghyfest
- 13-15 ILYA MC Invitational - Nagawicka
- 13-15 ILYA E Invitational - Geneva
- 16-17 XTreme X Regatta - Oshkosh
- 16-19 Area K Jr. Championships - Sheboygan
- 21-22 ILYA C Invitational - Beulah
- 21-22 WYA X - Cedar
- 23 - ILYA No Tears - Beulah
- 25-28 ILYA X Champs - Pewaukee
- 29-31 ILYA Opti Champs - Pewaukee
- 3-5 WYA C - Okauchee
- 12-19 ILYA Championships - Minnetonka
- 12-15 A/MC Scows
- 15 Bilge Pullers Dinner
- 16-19 E/C Scows
- 21-22 National MCSA Junior Championship -
- 23-26 MC Nationals - Pewaukee Yacht Club
8-9 George Dorn MC - Beulah
22-23 NNN Beulah C Challenge - Beulah
- 29-30 Polar Bear Regatta - Lake Davenport Sailing Club
The Inland Lake Yachting Association Board of Directors announces a program to recognize member support. ILYA members regularly support our many services through the payment of annual dues. Additional support from members with donations above and beyond the dues will now be acknowledged with a three-tiered recognition system.
- Silver Level Support Recognition will be awarded to members who donate $100 or more in addition to their dues.
- Gold Level Support Recognition will be awarded to members who donate $500 or more in addition to their dues.
- Platinum Level Support Recognition will be awarded to members who donate $1,000 or more in addition to their dues.
The recognition applies each calendar year. Members who participate in this program will receive an ILYA sticker with the designated recognition category suitable for display on their boat or car. Supporters will also be recognized annually via Scow Slants.
Members may participate by specifying their donation to go to any one or combination of three available funds—General Fund, Promotion Fund, and Foundation General Fund.
General Funds contributions may be used for general ILYA operating expenditures, including:
- Winter Inland expenses and speakers as needed.
- Scow Slants costs in excess of advertising revenue.
- Online registration and membership renewal update costs.
- Equipment purchases, general repairs, and meeting expenses.
- Race Committee and clinic expenses.
- Replenishing the operating contingency fund balance.
Promotion Account funds are used to finance:
- First-time ILYA adult participant program. This program allows sailors who have never sailed in an adult ILYA event to have their entry fee waived.
- Youth discount program. This program allows sailors under the age of 26 to enter ILYA adult championship regattas at a 50% discount. This year the program is expanded to include ILYA adult invitationals.
- Sailgroove’s activities at our Annual Championship regatta including video clips and live interviews. Sailgroove will also be available for your club’s use to highlight the best from our member clubs.
- Costs of sending representatives to the US Sailing Junior Sailing Symposium.
- Other Promotional costs approved by the Board of Directors.
How can I participate?
Just mark your membership application or renewal form (either on-line or paper form) with your donation amounts and fund choices. Then display the sticker proudly and show your support for the ILYA.
Already a member for 2018? Life Member?
Become a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Level Supporter at any time during the year with your tax deductible donation to the ILYA.